ಓಂ ಶಾಂತಿ, ಶಾಂತಿ!
ಅವಸಾನದ ಹಂಚಿನಲ್ಲಿರುವ ಹಿಂದೂ ಧರ್ಮದ ರಕ್ಷಣೆ ಹೇಗೆ ಮತ್ತು ಏಕೆ?
Thatskannada said: "Survival of the fittest, Hinduism will die soon"!
"Currently there are 3 main religions in terms of population and they can co-exist but let us be practical, who would survive? Obviously Christians and Muslims".
This is not far from truth. Unless Hindus determined and show in action, above statement will be hard truth in years to come.
For survival of Hinduism, the whole nation needs to work, not just few organizations and political parties. First of all FORGET Secularism
First and foremost step is Declare India as "Hindu" Country; unless this is done we cannot revive Hinduism in India. The other means are not working right now.
1. Vote and Elect only Hindu leaders
2. Hire only Hindu candidates for Job
3. Appoint only Hindu leaders.
4. Defeat any political leader who do not support Hindus and Hinduism
5. All religious organizations needs to come under Hindu management & Hindu Leadership, does not matter if it belongs to other religions, it is in Hindu country and it needs to be managed by Hindus.
6. In Government, Position higher than certain Grade level should be held by a Hindu, it does not matter backward or forward
7. Provide 100% protection to all Hindu organizations and declare Hinduism as Number One religion in India.
8. Revive Hindu studies and Sanskrit teaching in Grade level.
9. Discourage non Hindu cloths, communication, tradition and culture in India.
10. Holidays only to Hindu festivals and No holiday, not even January 1st.
11. Revive Hindu culture at all levels of life in India.
12. Support or help only Hindu, if person live in India do not care to live like Hindu, Make them understand it is a Hindu country.
13. Provide and support by Scholarship/ financial aids to Hindu applicants
14. Breath, Eat, wear, teach and learn only Hinduism.
15. Government money goes only to Hindus causes first and then to others
16. Learn from other countries to revive our religion and to build a religious country
17. Let Supreme Court of India pass a law that, any body commits crime or assaults Hindus and Hindu organization; such person should be punishable by death penalty.
If these types of strict followings are not there in next 50 years, forget about Hinduism. Because there wont be any Hinduism left in India to remember.
I know these are very drastic steps to take, but to keep Hinduism alive we have to adopt systems that bring results, we have seen emotions do not work in India.